I can deliver my full Wild Wellbeing©️ Outdoor Programme for Years 3-6 in schools (whole classes) or I also run them privately for limited numbers of children (up to 10) which is a great opportunity for children to make new friends!
This course is purposefully slow-paced and in-depth to give the children the space they need to connect with themselves and the natural world. It is delivered every week, over the course of 16 sessions, with each session lasting 2-3 hours and covering topics that pupils can specifically relate to. As the programme unfolds each week, pupils will start to gain a better understanding of themselves and others, as part of the natural world, developing essential social and emotional skills and delving into their creative potential.
The benefits of the Wild Wellbeing©️ programme are:
- mental wellbeing (ability to handle gracefully whatever life presents to them)
- an understanding of themselves as part of the natural world
- social and emotional health
- improved academic performance
- improved personal and learner behaviour
- better personal relationships
- better connectedness to people and the world around them
The delivery of this programme includes outdoor group coaching and engaging nature-based activity sessions, Wild Wellbeing©️ workbooks, all materials and an end-of-programme evaluation tool are included.
As a Trauma Informed Practitioner, I can also work nature-based in smaller groups or 1:1 with children who might need more individual attention, to support and promote their wellbeing.
Please contact me for more information on my Wild Wellbeing©️ Outdoor Programme.